All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- To boldly go…
- Sermon – Sunday 30th August 2015
- Bulletin 30th August 2015
- The Bible according to Kids!
- As for us, we will follow the Lord – 12th sermon after Trinity
- Bulletin 23rd August 2015
- Cornershop Capers
- Marvellous Methodist Morning
- More tea, Imam??
- Bulletin 9th August 2015
- Tracey Byrne on Pride Sunday – Today is the Day!
- Bulletin 2nd August 2015