All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the new millennium. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Work Morning 8th March 2014
- Bulletin 9th March 2014
- Live At All Hallows’ – Pete Greenwood and Ric Birtill
- Bulletin 2nd March 2014
- Reflection 2nd March 2014
- Bulletin 23rd February 2014
- Reflection 23rd February 2014
- Next work morning 8th March