All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the new millennium. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- AJAR News – November 2013 AJAR update Nov 2013
- AJAR training Sunday 8th December 2013 AJAR teambuilding session december 2013 flyer
- Bulletin 1st December 2013 Bulletin 1st December 2013
- Reflection 1st December 2013 Gratitude is not only the posture of praise but it is also the basic element of real belief in God. When ...
- Message from the Church Wardens It is with mixed emotions that we announce that the Rev Steve Smith will be leaving All Hallows’ in February ...
- Bulletin 24th November 2013 Bulletin 24th November 2013
- Reflection 24th November 2013 I’ve never been an optimist. I am a prisoner of hope, which is different. I am aware … that the ...