All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- The Feast of Life – Ramadan style!
- Bulletin 28th June 2015
- Raja speaks
- Good news and a massive thank you!
- Waterside Court Protest
- Stop the deportation of Raja and Mahmoud
- Bulletin 21st June 2015
- Church Walk – 20th June 2015
- Ramadan Mubarak
- Contagious Christianity – 2nd sermon after Trinity
- Bulletin 14th June 2015
- Reflections on The Common Good – ‘Rainbow’ InterFaith evening