All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Bulletin 4th October 2015
- Bulletin 27th September 2015
- Bulletin 20th September 2015
- Sermon – Sunday 13th September 2015 – Rev Tom Lusty
- Bulletin 13 September 2015
- 5 Pillars of Islamophobia
- Bulletin 6th September 2015
- To boldly go…
- Sermon – Sunday 30th August 2015
- Bulletin 30th August 2015
- The Bible according to Kids!
- As for us, we will follow the Lord – 12th sermon after Trinity